WHY GET INVOLVED?
Labour shortages are coming back and this is an opportunity to work together with go2HR and your industry peers to make positive changes to better prepare the industry and your business. Here are a few more reasons:
- Share your knowledge and learn from industry colleagues
- Inspire others to consider a career in tourism (and an opportunity to recruit for your company!)
- Give back to the industry
- Ensure your region and/or your sector has a voice
- Network and meet industry peers
- Professional development
- Experience to add to your resume
- Be recognized for your participation
- Have fun!
Additionally, by participating on our board, committees, research projects or in other ways, you will learn more about go2HR and the many resources and programs that we offer that can help your business, career search or educational pursuits.
OPPORTUNITIES TO PARTICIPATE
Following are the positions currently available grouped by program area. Please visit each page for detailed information about these roles and to express your interest in participating.
- Participate in the Certificate of Recognition (COR) Program
- Nominate a health and safety champion to attend our COR Internal Auditor Training
- Join us at roundtables, webinars and other health and safety events or even share your experiences by appearing as a guest speaker
- Contact our health and safety team if you are interested in being on future go2HR Technical Advisory Committees and sharing your insights
- Tourism Career Awareness Program (TCAP) Speakers’ Bureau
- Employer HR Success Stories
- Employees First Award
- Career Profiles – Share your career success story