The Canadian government has announced the legalization of marijuana for non-medical use. The rapid and significant changes to the legal status of marijuana raise new questions and challenges for Canadian employers. Here, we provide a general overview of the most important things employers should know about marijuana in the workplace: WHAT IS THE CURRENT LEGAL … Read More
- Marijuana At Work: Six Things Employers Should Know
- Oh Cannabis
- Recreational Cannabis and Impaired Driving Laws
- Medical Marijuana – will it be covered under your employee benefits plan?
- What will Recreational Cannabis Legalization mean for Liquor Licensees?
- Developing a House Policy and Samples Policies
- Can Employers Test For Drug & Alcohol Use In The Workplace?
- Addiction is Not a Blanket Excuse for Misconduct