The Canadian government has announced the legalization of marijuana for non-medical use. The rapid and significant changes to the legal status of marijuana raise new questions and challenges for Canadian employers. Here, we provide a general overview of the most important things employers should know about marijuana in the workplace: WHAT IS THE CURRENT LEGAL … Read More
- Marijuana At Work: Six Things Employers Should Know
- Tips on Monitoring Cannabis Use for Liquor Licensees
- Navigating the Haze of Cannabis Use in the Tourism and Hospitality Workplace – Your Burning Questions Answered!
- Oh Cannabis
- Recreational Cannabis and Impaired Driving Laws
- What does Recreational Cannabis Legalization mean for Liquor Licensees?
- Developing a House Policy and Samples Policies
- Can Employers Test For Drug & Alcohol Use In The Workplace?
- Addiction is Not a Blanket Excuse for Misconduct