Virtually all employers in British Columbia need to register with the WorkSafeBC. WorkSafeBC coverage protects your business against lawsuits from workers who are injured on the job or who contract a disease as a result of their work for you. If you fail to register, you could be fined and charged compensation costs if one … Read More
- WorkSafeBC: What You Need to Know
- Oh Cannabis
- When Volunteers are “Workers”: 5 Key Ways to Effectively Manage OHS Risk
- Dealing with Accident and Injury at the Workplace
- Working Alone Regulations
- Addiction is Not a Blanket Excuse for Misconduct
- What is Workplace Harassment?
- Drug & Alcohol Dependency and the Employer’s Duty to Accommodate
- Bullying vs. Conflict in the Workplace
- Are you in Compliance with Workplace Bullying and Harassment Policies?