|Date:||July 23, 2019|
|Time:||10:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Address:||616 Vernon Street, Nelson|
ABLE BC is hitting the road this summer to host liquor industry meetings across the province. Everyone is welcome - ABLE BC members and non-members! Whether you own or work at a pub, liquor store, hotel, cannabis retail store, or simply have a professional interest in the liquor industry, these meetings are a unique opportunity for ABLE BC to hear face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses.
What to expect at the meeting:
- Learn what ABLE BC is advocating for and how we're moving the ball forward on key policy priorities
- Update on current liquor policy and industry issues, including
progress on policy recommendations contained in the industry-consensus Business Technical Advisory Panel final report
- Update on non-medical cannabis legalization and the upcoming legalization of edibles and cannabis-infused beverages
- The benefits of being a member: how ABLE BC's member benefit programs can save you time and money
- Important changes in the commercial liability insurance market that will impact your business
- Connect with other licensees and meet ABLE BC members in your area
- Light refreshments
This meeting will be joined by special guest MLA John Yap, author of the 2014 Liquor Policy Review and current BC Liberal Critic for Liquor and Cannabis. Don't miss this unique opportunity to tell John face-to-face about the issues that matter most to you and your businesses and how government can help.
What is ABLE BC?
BC's Alliance of Beverage Licensees (ABLE BC) is the leading voice of British Columbia's private liquor and cannabis industries. Our membership includes: private liquor stores, pubs, bars, nightclubs, hotel liquor licenses, cannabis retailers, and various agents, industry suppliers, and benefit providers. On behalf of our over 1,000 members we advocate for a thriving and sustainable private liquor industry. Visit our website and attend the member meeting to learn more about the work ABLE BC is doing on behalf of the private liquor industry.
To attend this, please RSVP directly to Jeff Guignard at email@example.com.