|Date:||November 21, 2019|
|Time:||10:00 am - 11:30 am|
The BC Employment Standards branch offers free monthly Education seminars to answer questions and provide education regarding the rules and responsibilities of employers, employment agencies, talent agencies, and farm labour contractors under the Employment Standards Act.
The ABC’s of the ESA education seminar covers the basics of employment standards and the Employment Standards Act. Topics include:
- Basic definitions
- Regular wages
- Hours of work
- Statutory holiday pay
- Annual vacation
- Seminars are free to attend and done over the phone.
- You need to register at least 24 hours before to reserve your seat.
Register for an education seminar by email to ESB.Compliance@gov.bc.ca. Include the following information:
- Your name and email address
- The seminar topic and date would you like to attend
- Questions you'd like answered during the session
You will receive a confirmation email (usually within one day) along with dial-in information for the seminar.