|Date:||October 23, 2019|
|Time:||2:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
The BC Employment Standards branch offers free monthly Education seminars to answer questions and provide education regarding the rules and responsibilities of employers, employment agencies, talent agencies, and farm labour contractors under the Employment Standards Act.
The Variances, Averaging Agreements And Overtime education seminar will provide you with an opportunity to learn more about variances, averaging agreements, overtime and other requirements under the Employment Standards Act. Topics will include:
- Navigate the variance application process
- Variance requirements and conditions
- Understand averaging agreements
- Record keeping requirements
- How to comply with an Employment Standards Branch audit
- Seminars are free to attend and done over the phone.
- You need to register at least 24 hours before to reserve your seat.
Register for an education seminar by email to ESB.Compliance@gov.bc.ca. Include the following information:
- Your name and email address
- The seminar topic and date would you like to attend
- Questions you'd like answered during the session
You will receive a confirmation email (usually within one day) along with dial-in information for the seminar