|Date:||March 5, 2019|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Address:||627 Columbia Street, New Westminster|
Are you currently hiring or looking to increase your pool of candidates?
Are you looking for qualified and bilingual candidates (French-English-Other)?
Would you like to increase your visibility to job seekers in the Greater Vancouver Area?
If so, this event is for you!
The BC Francophone Immigration Program is proud to invite you to its next Global Job Fair. The event is held on Tuesday March 05, 2019 from 1 PM to 4 PM.
Come and recruit face to face bilingual job seekers from all horizons.
- WHAT: Job Fair
- WHERE: 627 Columbia Street (Walking distance from Columbia Sky Train station)
- WHEN: Tuesday March 05, 2019 from 1 PM to 4 PM
- WHO: Employers of the Tourism and Hospitality sector
Logistic and information for exhibitors:
- Access to a 6 feet table with a white tablecloth and two chairs.
- Ability to personalize your table with your business information and colours (banners, promotional material, etc.). For those who need to use visual support and an electric outlet please contact us and we will try to accommodate you as much as possible.
- Set-up starts at 12:30 PM - Take down of display starting at 4:00 PM.
- The doors will be open to job seekers from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
- Food and beverages offered free of charge.
In order to plan for the event and promote it appropriately, we ask that you confirm your participation before Feb 28, 2019. If you have any question, please contact Alesia by email email@example.com or phone: 604-505-0256
We look forward to collaborating with you!