|Date:||March 4, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 am - 10:00 am|
Please join Mathews, Dinsdale for an update on Canadian Immigration matters during COVID-19. The Canadian government is continually updating guidelines and requirements for travellers to Canada, both Canadians and foreigners.
They will discuss:.
- Current entry restrictions and allowances
- Who is exempt from quarantine? Who has the final say?
- Processing of work permits and how to apply during COVID-19
- Requirements for Quarantine: is work allowed; who must be paid and how much? Plus, the employment-related issues with this requirement
- Current COVID-19 testing requirements
- Labour Market Impact Assessments: Are they still possible? How long will they take?
Registration will only be available by webinar as part of the COVID-19 risk mitigation strategy.
For more information, and to register, please visit the Mathews, Dinsdale website.