|Date:||January 24, 2019|
|Time:||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Venue:||Crystal Ballroom, Fairmont Empress|
|Address:||721 Government Street, Victoria|
CAREER FAIR AT THE EMPRESS
January 24, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Crystal Ballroom, Fairmont Empress
721 Government Street, Victoria BC
Could January 24th be the day you make the move?
With the most competitive wages and benefits in the city and incredible global travel perks, Fairmont Empress is the premier destination in Victoria for our employees and our guests.
Named one of 2019's Best Places to Work in Canada by Glassdoor, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is known for its extraordinary reputation, culture and employee satisfaction, with higher than 4 star ratings on Glassdoor and Indeed employee reviews. Perks include industry leading pay rates, free meals at work, food, beverage, and hotel discounts, recognition and reward programs, comprehensive benefits including MSP, and retirement savings plans!
The Empress is hiring for full-time, part-time and temporary summer positions starting in spring and early summer:
• Room Attendants & Housekeepers - $18.05-$22.54 per hour
• Bartenders - $18.40-$23.02 plus gratuities
• Servers & Junior Servers - $14.43-$18.03 plus gratuities
• Restaurant Hosts - $16.15-$20.18 plus gratuities
• In Room Dining Servers - $14.43-$18.03 plus gratuities
• Banquet Porters & Servers - $14.43-$18.03 plus gratuities
• Journeyperson Cooks - $26.79 per hour
• Dishwashers/Steward's Helpers - $18.23-$22.82 per hour
• Front Desk Agents & Royal Service Agents - $18.81-$23.49 per hour
• Porters & Doorpersons - $14.43-$18.03 plus gratuities
• Gardener's Helpers - $18.08-$22.59 per hour
• Willow Stream Spa: Spa Attendants, RMTs, Massage & Body Technicians and Aestheticians
On January 24th, Come meet with leaders from our hotel for an on-the-spot interview and see what Fairmont has to offer. Mark your calendars and get ready to join a team of passionate and caring professionals who love coming to work every day!
Please bring a copy of your resume, professional references, photo ID, and come dressed professionally.
If you are unable to attend the career fair, but still wish to apply, please visit www.fairmontcareers.com