Fernie Alpine Resort will be conducting on-site, interactive, group interviews and providing job offers for all seasonal vacancies for the upcoming winter season.
We are looking for energetic, positive individuals with excellent communication and people skills who enjoy working in a team-oriented environment.
“Hiring For Personality”
Our mission at Fernie Alpine Resort is: “To provide our guests with the best vacation and recreational experience possible.”
Dates: October 13 & 14, 2017
- 10am, 12noon, 2pm interview sessions. All interviews must be pre-booked by sending application email (resume & cover letter) to email@example.com Your interview date and time will be confirmed by return email.
Location: Fernie Alpine Resort Griz Lodge (Daylodge)
Positions: Tell us what job you are applying for!
- Lift operators, Ticket Checkers, Guest Services, Parking Attendants, Rental Shop, Housekeeping, Janitorial, Food & Beverage, more… Please refer to our employment brochure at www.skifernie.com for brief job outlines.
Our management team will be conducting group interviews to assess candidates suitability to provide quality guest service in all roles. We are
‘Hiring for Personality’! Job offers will be made ‘on the spot’ until our roster is full. To avoid disappointment, please know that competition/volume of applicants is high; therefore you are strongly advised to book your interview without delay. All job offers are conditional pending successful reference checks. Please bring your updated resume and references (contacts must include email and phone #’s) as well as copies of your relevant documentation (work visa/permit, SIN #, proof of health insurance, relevant training certificates).
No ‘Drop-Ins’ Thank You
Get Knee Deep In Your Work!
Check out our employment page at www.skifernie.com now!
Early Hiring Opportunity And/Or For Those That Cannot Attend the Job Fair
Thank you for your interest in working with us at Fernie Alpine Resort. Our commitment is to create great memories for our guests and staff alike.
We are hiring for the ‘personality’ that can deliver excellence in guest service all day, every day, throughout our winter operating season. As it is a challenge for us to assess these qualities just on paper, we are requesting applicants to create a video application for our review and consideration.
Please submit a 2 – 3 minute video, uploaded onto YouTube (or Vimeo etc), with a link sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
This is a great way for you to show us that you:
- possess an energetic and positive personality
- are passionate about snow and the winter
- enjoy working in a team-orientated environment, and
- are keen to work with us and do what it takes to be part of a legendary winter at Fernie!
Your cover letter, resume (and work visa) are also required as email attachments.
We look forward to ‘meeting’ you; have fun with this; your best chance to be considered for hire!