|Date:||July 17, 2018|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Address:||620 Leon Ave., Kelowna|
Kelowna Community Resources Employment Services is hosting a job fair. Employers are welcome to set up a table/booth, and meet or interview potential applicants, free of charge. Please let KCR know about your specific needs beforehand at 250-763-8008 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the past, KCR's key staff have been involved in other events that have brought up to 300 jobseekers in less than three hours, and individual employer fairs up to 100 candidates.
Benefits of attending a Job Fair hosted by Kelowna Community Services :
- Allows the community to know what your agency is up to
- Connects you to local Employment / Educational Service Providers to help link up job seekers who are using similar services elsewhere
- Quick way to pre-screen candidates; connecting ‘job seeker’ with ‘employer’
- Centralized and easily accessible location for job seekers to attend
- The event will be marketed locally
- Some participants may be eligible for wage subsidies through the program
- Organized by professional, efficient, friendly, and experienced staff
- A way to connect to the community and give back to it
For more information about the job fair, please contact:
About Kelowna Community Resources
KCR is a socially responsible non-profit society and a registered charity providing services since 1983. The society is operated under the direction of a volunteer Board of Directors. KCR is a not for profit agency fostering diversity, collaboration and resourcefulness by tailoring services to meet community, family and individual needs. They provide access to resources, services, and products through theirEmployment Services, Immigrant Services, Family & Adoption Services, and Community Services departments. For more information on their programs and services, please visit www.kcr.ca, or call 250-763-8008.