|Date:||February 3, 2018|
|Time:||11:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Address:||Rocky Mountaineer Station - 1755 Cottrell St, Vancouver, Vancouver|
Rocky Mountaineer is excited to invite you to our annual Career Fair. We have a variety of roles that we will be recruiting for and would love to meet individuals who are passionate, energetic, diverse, and fun! Come join us at our Vancouver Station and kick-start a career where you are creating life changing experiences for our guests.
- Train Managers
- Guest Service Managers
- Assistant Station Managers
- Onboard Hosts
- Train Support Administrators
- Onboard Cleaners
- Guest Experience Centre Representatives
- Lead Destination Hosts
- Destination Hosts
- Luggage Hosts
- Dates: Saturday, February 3rd
- Location: Rocky Mountaineer Station - 1755 Cottrell St, Vancouver
- Time: 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Parking: We have free car and bike parking for all visitors in our on site, monitored parking lot
- Transit: Our station is a 10 minute walk from the Main Street sky train station
Apply here for a chance to join our seasonal Guest Experience Team.
We look forward to getting to know you and exploring career opportunities with you!
To ensure a smooth check-in process, please register in advance to attend our Career Fair.
Onboard Host Assessment
There is an opportunity to sign up for an Onboard Host assessment and experience a day in the life of an Onboard Host on the train. Time slots will be filled on a first come, first serve basis among qualified applicants upon arrival. This is your chance to impress our hiring team, it would be useful to practice your serving and public speaking skills and to arrive with a polished appearance.