|Date:||June 12, 2019|
|Time:||11:00 am - 1:00 pm|
|Venue:||Tourism Kamloops Boardroom|
|Address:||1290 Trans-Canada Hwy, Kamloops|
You have questions? We have answers. Join go2HR in Kamloops for an Industry HR and Occupational Health and Safety Roundtable on June 12, where you will have the opportunity to lead the discussion. Ask questions about HR practices and workplace health and safety, network with other local tourism employers and hear about their challenges, and discuss possible solutions and best practices. Topics include:
- What are the upcoming changes to employment standards, workers compensation act and other employment-related legislation in BC?
- Where can we find resources related to HR and health & Safety in the workplace?
- What is employer branding and why is it important?
- How can we retain and engage seasonal and year-round employees?
- Where do we start when it comes to setting up our health and safety program?
- What tools can we access to train our teams on occupational health and safety?
Ginger Brunner, go2HR's Regional HR Specialist and Stephanie Mallalieu, Industry Health & Safety Specialist, will be on hand to facilitate the discussion, answer your questions, and share resources to assist you with your recruitment, retention, and workplace safety activities. Discuss what is going well, or not so well, in your HR/OHS practices and discover how go2HR can help you.
Lunch will be provided at noon, compliments of Tourism Kamloops. The event is free to attend but space is limited. Please register by June 7 to secure your spot.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Ginger Brunner, Regional HR Specialist
778 721 5523