|Date:||June 9, 2020|
|Time:||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
The Road to Recovery webinar series, in partnership with Destination British Columbia and go2HR, is designed for tourism businesses and organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19.
With companies restarting operations in line with BC’s Restart Plan, employers are trying to navigate the multitude of orders, regulations, and guidelines put forth by various regulatory agencies. From understanding public health orders and WorkSafeBC protocols, to knowing how to prepare a workable COVID-19 Safety Plan, tourism employers have a lot to deal with right now. In this webinar, we will look at some key considerations to ensure that you re-open safely, including how to do a risk assessment of your workplace, how to develop and implement meaningful policies and procedures, and how to get your team ready.
Key topics to be covered include:
- The latest developments from a public health and WorkSafeBC perspective.
- An overview of how to navigate sector protocols and best practice guides.
- How to perform a risk assessment and complete a comprehensive COVID-19 Safety Plan that works for your business.
- Implementing your plan: it looks good on paper. Now what?
- Building flexibility into your re-opening plans.
- Tips on how to deal with a WorkSafeBC inspection after re-opening. What will they be looking for?
For more information and to register for FREE, please view here.