|Date:||July 7, 2020|
|Time:||2:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
The Road to Recovery webinar series, in partnership with Destination British Columbia and go2HR, is designed for tourism businesses and organizations that have been impacted by COVID-19.
The summer season is upon us. You have reopened for business, ironed out the initial kinks in your COVID-19 controls, and you are now ramping up your operations. How is your COVID-19 safety plan working? Are you continuing to manage the risks associated with COVID-19 in your workplace, making changes as needed? Join us for a candid panel discussion with tourism employers, sharing some key insights and learnings based on their experiences in creating and implementing safety plans. This is a great time to revisit your plan and make any revisions as needed.
Key topics to be covered include:
- A refresher on the key components of a robust COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- Your original plan seemed to work at the time. How do you evaluate its effectiveness against an ever-changing work environment?
- Lessons learned through realizing a COVID-19 Safety Plan. What worked and what didn’t?
- What we know now about COVID-19: the latest controls that we should be focusing on in the workplace.
- Tips to prevent “coronavirus complacency” within your team and to keep everyone committed to the cause.
For more information and to register for FREE, please view here.