go2HR provides a number of resources, services and training to support your organization to build, improve and maintain an effective safety management system: The COR Tool Kit is a comprehensive resource helping you to understand the requirements of a COR Audit. It includes:
- An overview of each element of a COR Audit;
- An employer's guideline providing an in-depth explanation of all audit questions from an employer's perspective;
- Implementation tips summarizing best practices from COR-certified companies;
- Links to relevant resources such as booklets, videos and websites;
- Training options for companies that would like to provide additional education to their staff;
- Relevant links to the Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) legislation; and
- More than 30 appendices (e.g. policies, forms and checklists) you can use or modify to meet your specific needs
OHS Webinars are intended to help tourism and hospitality employers better understand and implement different aspects of their OHS program. Approximately every 3 months, go2HR organizes a complimentary, one-hour webinar looking closely at one element of your OHS program and its link to a COR Audit. Each session will provide you with the opportunity to learn something new, connect with colleagues from different sectors, and ask questions that are relevant to your operation.
OHS Program Fundamentals is online training that helps you and your staff understand the basic elements of an effective health and safety program. Training content is divided into nine sections, each complemented by interactive exercises and quizzes. Upon completion of the training, participants will receive a certificate of completion.
The Health and Safety Resource Library allows you to search for the most relevant resources from go2HR, WorkSafeBC and other sources. You'll find a variety of free, sector-specific and customizable resources that will assist you in making your workplace healthier and safer. These resources range from OHS program templates, toolkits, forms and checklists, to videos, posters and articles.
go2HR's Safety Advisory Service is designed to provide the highest possible level of support to all companies involved in COR. go2HR has an in-house OHS specialist with experience in the tourism and hospitality industry and an in-depth knowledge of the requirements of the COR Program, who is available to answer any of your workplace health and safety inquiries and share best practice tips, tools and resources. This service is complimentary to any organizations registered in the COR Program.