go2HR® offers regular webinars on a range of current occupational health and safety (OHS) topics. These educational webinars are intended to help tourism and hospitality employers enhance their understanding of health and safety in the workplace. Webinars are typically facilitated by a go2HR staff member or a guest speaker from another organization.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND THE WEBINARS?
- Hear from industry and learn about practical tips to help you and your workplace;
- Keep up to date with workplace health and safety trends and topics;
- Ask questions specific to your business;
- Fulfill your annual OHS training entitlement as part of the JHSC;
- Work towards completing your professional development requirements as a health and safety professional;
- Work towards the required seven hours of professional development as a certified COR Internal Auditor; and
- Reserve your place, invite your colleagues to join you and participate in the webinar together.
For more information, contact the go2HR Industry Health & Safety Team.