Accessibility Summer Student
- Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism Association
- Full Time |
- #204-350 Barnard Street Williams Lake
- 2 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism is a non-profit, stakeholder-based Regional Destination Management Organization that leads tourism in development and marketing in conjunction with the Ministry of Tourism, Arts & Culture, Destination British Columbia, Destination Canada and industry partners in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Region to help foster responsible growth of tourism and empowering a resilient visitor economy. The organization provides leadership and stewardship of both our tourism supply and demand across our regional industry that puts stakeholders first with Tourism Industry, Residents and our Communities at the heart of our efforts.
Cariboo Chilcotin Coast Tourism is seeking to add to our team of talented and incredibly motivated people for summer 2023! All applicants should enjoy connecting with people, stakeholders and are dedicated to business advancement, education, and customer service. This position is responsible for exploring, expanding and implementing recovery supports for tourism businesses and communities around equal accessibility and inclusion of all.
Reporting to the Chief Experience & Commercial Officer, this position is responsible to fulfill all duties as required to support business collaboration and improvement of our products and visitor experiences, including research, doing business site visits, conducting accessibility assessments, attending meetings, connecting with partners and stakeholders, preparing minutes and report, updating databases, gathering imagery, both taking training and supporting the delivery of training , identifying best practices, and connecting with regional stakeholders to appropriately advance accessibility and inclusion initiatives across our tourism experiences, products and services, events and attractions in the CCC region.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Post-secondary or other student in tourism, accessibility, inclusion, business, journalism, public relations, economic development, community development or similar,
• Superior organization skills, excellent written and verbal communications, tact and sound judgment,
• Computer skills and an understanding of technology,
• Own transportation required,
• Preference will be given to candidates who are eligible under the Canada Summer Jobs program.
Job Application Process
Send resume, cover letter and references by email to email@example.comApply Now