- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- 1 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Including a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION.
The Grounds Department is made up of a high-performance team of hard-working individuals who enjoy working towards a common goal. The Assistant Superintendent is responsible for assisting the Superintendent in planning, scheduling, and supervision with all day-to-day maintenance practices.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• Experience in all aspects of golf course maintenance and construction
• Working knowledge of irrigation and equipment maintenance
• High level administrative ability to create, maintain and keep accurate records
• Working knowledge of property maintenance, drainage control methods, and irrigation system software (Rain Bird experience is considered an asset)
• Ability to schedule and supervise maintenance work to achieve the most efficient utilization of workers and equipment
• Work well as part of a time with excellent communications skills
• Experience in pesticide application and relevant certifications an asset
Perks & Benefits: • Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family) • Employee and family assistance program • Yearly health and wellness benefit • RPP eligibility after one year • And more
Job Application Process
Please apple through email.Apply Now