Hiring Trained Barista's
- Eurobean Ltd.
- Full Time |
- Part Time |
- 1320 Water Street Kelowna
- 2 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
As a Barista your main responsibility will be to create quality drinks, both hot and cold as well as serve customers with a positive energy. Previous work experience as a Barista and experience using a manual espresso machine is a requirement for this position. Communication and efficiency is a key factor as orders require to be completed within a timely fashion.
What we are looking for in a Barista:
· Previous Barista experience
· Ability to operate a manual espresso machine
· Consistently make quality coffee drinks
· Ability to communicate and manage orders
· Ability to work under pressure
· Well manicured
· Capability to create latte art is not a requirement but is highly sought after
Thank you for considering Eurobean Ltd. All applications are appreciated however, only those qualified will be contacted.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
*Previous coffee shop experience and Barista training is a requirement for this position*
$16.75/hr - $20/hr
Eurobean employees also receive the benefit of customer tips, employee staff beverages and staff discount on all items in store.
FOODSAFE Level 1 by Distance Education
Job Application Process
Please submit your application / resume and allow us up to 48 hours for review. Qualified candidates will be contacted to arrange an initial interview.Â ÂApply Now