- Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel
- Full Time |
- 1000 Burrard Street Vancouver
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
The Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre and The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport are dedicated to providing guests with exceptional quality, service, and value. These guiding principles are evident with every check-in, bed made, or breakfast served. You can see this commitment to quality in the physical properties of the hotels themselves; located in the heart of the city and at Vancouver’s airport, surveying the magnificent natural elements that combine to make Vancouver one of the most beautiful cities in the world. We are proud to be Vancouver built, Vancouver owned, and Vancouver run.
A wall is only as strong as those that build it. Our associates are brought together by the fundamental sense of self-worth they derive from helping others. While each person’s talents are a credit, it is an individual’s commitment to the group effort that creates excellence.
Our foundation is exceptional people, and our passion is supporting them to succeed and exceed. More so than experience or education, it is a unanimous enthusiasm that is most highly valued. For those who work hard and consistently display positive attitude and aptitude, the opportunities for growth are endless.
Wall Centre Hotels is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Wall Centre Hotels, through education, review and engagement is achieving a work environment that is fair and just for all associates and where all associates are valued for the diversity they bring to the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, disability, and age.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
What’s in it for you:
Working in the largest hotel in Vancouver
Aesthetically pleasing environment with a fun team
As a full-time role, excellent benefits and the potential for high earnings
Are you an enthusiastic, modern, and inspiring individual with a passion for crafting delightful beverage experiences? Join our team as a Restaurant Bartender and play a vital role in creating memorable moments for our guests. Bring your mixology skills to life and to the next level and apply now to become a key player in our mission to deliver an exceptional experience.
What your day will look like:
· Deliver excellent hospitality service by connecting with guests and customers in a respectful and friendly manner.
· Engage to strike conversations and provide a welcoming atmosphere at the bar.
· Thrive in an exciting fast-paced environment
· Maintain excellent knowledge of the beverage menu and prepare drinks as per Wall Centre standards.
· Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive work environment and support the team.
· Demonstrate your passion for guest experience and display your love for food and drinks through exceptional menu and product knowledge.
Your experience and skills include:
· Minimum of two to three years’ experience in a bartender role is required.
· Must have Serving it Right and FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
· Extensive knowledge of food and various alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, including cocktail recipes and mixology techniques.
· A positive, upbeat attitude with the ability to work well under pressure within a team.
· Must be legally able to work in Canada
· Must have a flexible schedule and be available to work early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Open to learn and ability to work with feedback to support the team
Benefits and Perks:
· Competitive compensation hourly plus gratuities
· Medical and dental benefits when working FT
· Employee travel discounts
· RRSP matching
· Employee Assistance Program
All associates are required to be fully vaccinated with at least 2 doses of the Covid Vaccine and will be asked to provide their Canadian QR code as proof.
· Complete job description will be presented at the time of job offer
$19.25-$20.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Job Application Process
Please send a resume and/or cover letter attention to Human ResourcesApply Now