- Royal Canadian Legion Branch 176
- Part Time |
- 1407 Laburnum St Vancouver
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Do you have a positive, engaging personality and enjoy working in a community-oriented, team-based environment? Located on Kits Point in Kitsilano, the Billy Bishop/Kerrisdale Legion is searching for a bartender to join our team. This position would ideally suit someone who is only looking for part time, flexible or on call hours.
You will have a minimum 1 year of bartending experience and will be comfortable in all aspects of bartending. You will have the following :-
• Ability to pour all kinds of draught beer & ciders.
• Excellent knowledge of mixing, garnishing & serving drinks.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Strong task and time management skills.
• Ability to stay focused in a fast paced and busy environment
• Ability to stand, walk & bend for extended periods. Must be able to lift approx. 30+ lbs and be able to carry heavy items up and down stairs.
• Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked & clean per posted branch procedures.
• Current SIR Certificate.
Renumeration is $16.80 per hour plus 4% holiday pay and tips.
Please send us an email with your resume attached to: email@example.com
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Serving it right
Tips and 4% holiday
Serving It Right
Job Application Process