Bike Repair Technician
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Full Time |
- Part Time |
- PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Bike Repair Technician – Summer 2023
Our guests feel safe riding their bikes knowing that you performed the repairs. You are technically inclined and have experience with mountain bikes. You take pride in providing guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
· Safely repair and maintain the rental fleet, guest bikes and other equipment.
· Provide an exceptional level of customer service through direct interaction, sales and service.
· Abide, maintain and contribute to RCR Policies and the Safety Management Program.
· Assist rental staff with safely sizing and fitting appropriate equipment.
· Handle cash when necessary.
· Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
· Have previous experience repairing, tuning and maintaining bikes.
· Are safety conscious and attentive to details.
· Have customer service experience, and are friendly and open minded.
· Are self-motivated, able to work under pressure and unsupervised, and adhere to deadlines.
· Are team oriented with a desire to make a positive contribution to the team and resort.
· Have passion and enthusiasm for mountain culture, biking and the area.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends and evenings.
· Are able to lift at least 25 pounds and are comfortable handling bike parts.
Job Application Process
Interested? Please apply with your resume.We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!Apply Now