Central Reservations Supervisor
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort
- Full Time |
- 2950 Camozzi Rd Revelstoke
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Revelstoke Mountain Resort (RMR) is a division of Canada’s largest privately held hospitality company, Northland Properties Corporation (NPC), and since its inception in 2007, we have gained a reputation for big mountain riding, legendary powder and an authentic Canadian resort town.
Revelstoke Mountain Resort is looking for a detail-oriented Reservation Supervisor to assist resort guests with their booking needs as well as manage the small reservation team. The right candidate will be answering questions over the phone, making hotel suggestions for either The Sutton Place Hotel or Sandman Hotel as well as assisting with purchase of lift tickets, equipment rentals, snow school, cat skiing, airport transfers
The successful candidate will be able to thrive under pressure and have excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be an ambassador to Revelstoke and should be able to up-sell and have a vast knowledge of all Revelstoke Mountain Resort departments and general knowledge of the town of Revelstoke.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Essential Job Functions
Complete weekly timekeeping and payroll approval
Make reservations using our booking platform Inntopia
• Answer incoming phone calls and emails daily
• Checking the availability of accommodation on customer’s desired dates
• Processing payments and sending itinerary confirmations through Inntopia
• Selling Season Passes and various other RMR products via RTP
• Selling and promoting everything RMR, Sutton Place Hotel Revelstoke and Sandman Revelstoke has to offer.
• Up-selling by informing customers of additional services or special packages, such as lift tickets and rentals add-on to a hotel booking
• Providing support to customers needing to amend or cancel a reservation.
• Assist with any other duties that may arise within the Sales and Central Reservations department.
Required Qualifications and Abilities
• Experience working in sales or customer service, preferably in the hospitality and or travel industry
• RTP experience is an asset
• Happy, outgoing cheerful personality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous ski resort experience is an asset
• Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
• Must be organized and detail oriented
• Must know Microsoft Office Suite (world, excel, etc.)
• Data entry experience
• Knowledge of a second language is an asset, but not required. (French, German, Spanish, etc.)
• Flexible working hours (weekends, public holidays, evenings)
Compensation and Benefits • Free Season pass • Discounted lift tickets for friends and family • Discounts at the resort’s restaurants, retail, rental, repairs outlets including pro deals. • Free or discounted lift tickets at many other resorts • Discounts at Sutton and Sandman hotels (employee and friends/family) • Additional Northland Properties discounts via a Perks program with other vendorsApply Now