- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
The Room Attendant has a knack for cleanliness and an eye for detail. As the Room Attendant, you will take the ownership of all guest rooms of the resort and ensure the sanitization, cleanliness, and replenishment are up to company standards. Your responsibility will be to ensure that all guest rooms are inviting, stocked, and cleaned at all times.
Perks & Benefits:
• Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
• Employee and family assistance program
• Yearly health and wellness benefit
• RPP eligibility after one year
• And more
• Depending on position
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• Previous housekeeping or cleaning experience.
• Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk for an extended period of time.
• Strong time management skills.
• A passion for creating positive guest experiences.
• Ability to work mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Job Application Process
Submit an application on our websiteApply Now