Commis Chef 2 (Cook)
- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
The Commis 2 Chef is responsible for providing exceptional service and work as part of the culinary team to achieve and create spectacular menu items for our guests to enjoy. In addition, the Commis 2 Chef will be responsible for preparing all MEP for your station and contribute to departmental targets and performing all tasks to the highest standard.
Perks & Benefits:
• Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
• Employee and family assistance program
• Yearly health and wellness benefit
• RPP eligibility after one year
• And more
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• Previous kitchen experience is considered an asset.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Self-motivated and a positive team player.
• Willingness to learn new skills.
Job Application Process
Submit an application on our websiteApply Now