- Star Cafe Ltd dba Pearl Castle
- Full Time |
- #1782 - 6060 Minoru Blvd.
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Positions available: 1
Employment type: full time, permanent
Job Location: #1782 – 6060 Minoru Blvd., Richmond, B.C. V6Y 2V7
Salary: C$27 /hour, 40 hours per week
Start date of employment: as soon as possible
Contact phone no.: 604-779-9389
Contact email: email@example.com
· Prepare and cook, fry traditional Taiwanese hot food or individual dishes and foods from the menu.
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
· Improve current menu by adding new traditional Taiwanese hot/cold dishes & recipes.
· Train and supervise junior Cooks to make new dishes.
· Instruct kitchen helpers in preparation and handling of food.
· Schedule kitchen helpers.
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas, clean kitchen and work areas when necessary.
· Maintain and manage inventory and records of food, ingredients, supplies and equipment. Place orders when needed.
· 10 day paid annual leave or 4% gross salary.
· Two free staff meals daily.
· 20% off staff discount at restaurant.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Qualifications and skills:
· Completion of secondary education.
· Minimum of 3-year commercial Taiwanese cuisine cooking experience
· Ability to make authentic Taiwanese hot dishes such as three cups chicken
· Ability to supervise kitchen staffs with advanced cooking skills.
· Commitment to providing exceptional customer service.
· Willingness to be flexible with working hours.
· No criminal record.
· Work extra hours when necessary.
Job Application Process
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now