Corporate Services Coordinator
- Indigenous Tourism BC
- Full Time |
- 707-100 West Park Royal West Vancouver
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
The Corporate Services Coordinator plays a pivotal role in overseeing and facilitating various aspects of the ITBC Training Institute and Indigenous Tourism Training Initiative (ITTI) programming. This role has been specifically tailored to assist the Corporate Services team with managing training schedules, event registration, tracking attendance, and gathering feedback to evaluate overall effectiveness of training programs. Strong organizational and communication skills are vital in this role, as the training coordinator act as a central point of contact for all training-related activities.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Assist in the program administration, procurement, and contractor relationships.
• Help facilitate scheduling and coordination of training sessions while actively engaging our stakeholders to ensure programs are relevant and proactively seek improvements.
• Collaborate with various tourism industry partners and Friends of ITBC
• Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and the program, ensuring open communication and collaboration in decision-making processes.
• Data collection, ensure accurate tracking of participant information and capturing both qualitative and quantitative feedback.
• General office administration and program collateral management.
• Adheres to professional standards established by ITBC and successfully meets targets and deadlines.
$58,000 - 68,000
Job Application Process
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply Now