Customer Service Assistant
- Shambhala Music Festival Ltd.
- Full Time |
- 2003 - 622 Front Street Nelson
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Are you ready to immerse yourself in a thrilling atmosphere while providing exceptional customer experiences? We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team!
The Customer Service Assistant is responsible for providing assistance in all areas of Customer Service including but not limited to Social Media, Email, and On-Site during the festival.
The position is full-time, from June – August 4, 2023, and will work on the festival site outside of Salmo, BC for approximately one month from late June-July.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Assist with the day-to-day operations in the Customer Service department
• Provide support to Customer Service Coordinator both online and on-site during the event
• Ensure all Customer Service inquiries are appropriately tagged/prioritized and responded to in a timely manner, this includes both messages & posts on all social media platforms, as well as Customer email inquiries
• Immediately raising anything emergent to the Customer Service
• Execute tasks with Customer satisfaction goals in mind and ensure KPI targets are met as much as possible
• Maintain a cohesive communications strategy across all channels (Email, DM’s, Social Media, etc)
• Assess service statistics and report trends to CS Coordinator
• Assist with the Lost and Found program & Shambassador program for the festival
• Brainstorm and adapt best practices as needed to enhance the Customer experience both online and on-site during the event
• Effective and efficient use of Zendesk software and maintaining software best practices
• Act as an emergency point of contact throughout scheduled shifts during the festival
• Experience in Customer Relations/Customer Service
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• Good understanding of customer service practices and techniques
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Festival experience is an asset
• Exceptional ability to manage small details and multitask in a fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated ability to work well on a team
• Ability to take directions, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
• Well-organized and self-motivated
• Excellent attention to detail
• A certain degree of professionalism and endurance is expected
• Should have a strong understanding of Customer Service standards
• Comfortable working overnight and under pressure
• High level of literacy, communication and organizational skills
• Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
• Confident and outgoing personality
Shambhala Music Festival is committed to employment equity. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, Black people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
Job Application Process
To apply, submit your resume & cover letter through our online job application here!Apply Now