Eagle's Eye Assistant Team Lead
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Full Time |
- PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Eagle’s Eye Assistant Team Lead – Summer 2023
This position will provide support to the Eagle’s Eye Team Lead and Eagle’s Eye Manager for the administration, supervision, organization and service quality at the Eagle’s Eye Restaurant. This role will assist with the overall operation and function of The Restaurant, including the coordination, planning and organization of special events.
· Assist with coordination, planning and organization of special events.
· Contribute to administrative functions, including but not limited to inventory management, ordering and reporting.
· Assist in the development and presentation of quality food, service, and cleanliness.
· Maintain effective communications through restaurant, department and resort.
· Assist the Manager and Team Lead in training, coaching and building a successful & enthusiastic team of employees.
· Ensure all restaurant processes are carried out accurately (cash-out, closing, opening).
· Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
· Have previous resort restaurant supervisory experience.
· Have knowledge of food and service.
· Have a Serving it Right Certificate.
· Wine knowledge and bar experience an asset
· Have previous customer service and supervisory experience.
· Have previous experience with cash handling and administration.
· Are proficient with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Point-of-Sale software.
· Hold a current Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 3 – asset, not required.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift light objects.
· Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold, heat) in a mountain environment.
Job Application Process
Interested? Please apply with your resume.We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!Apply Now