Eagle's Eye Bartender
- Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
- Full Time |
- Part Time |
- PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Eagle’s Eye Bartender – Summer 2023
Our guests feel on top of the world with your fantastic customer service and engaging personality. As a server in Canada’s most elevated restaurant, you provide guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible, while enjoying a 360° view of the Canadian Rockies.
- Prepare, clean and stock the bar for opening and set the team up for success the next shift.
- Provide guests with exceptional customer service and take drink orders in a timely, courteous, safety-conscious and professional manner.
- Ensure guest bills are accurate and perform cash handling (making change, maintaining float, processing credit card and debit transactions).
- Monitor bar inventory and ensure that supplies are adequately stocked.
- Ensure that inventory and closing procedures are performed consistently and accurately.
- Assist with layout for dining or special functions and general cleanup of facilities.
- Perform a variety of related duties as requested by Managers and Team Leads.
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
· Have Serving It Right, ProServe, or other courses in the responsible service of alcohol.
· Have a minimum of two years previous bartending experience.
· Are able to consistently provide a polished and professional appearance to guests.
· Preferably have a comprehensive knowledge of fine food, wine and service.
· Have knowledge of Point-of-Sale systems – asset, not required.
· Have a valid First Aid Ticket (OFA3) – beneficial, not required.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift light objects.
· Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold, heat) in a mountain environment.
Job Application Process
Interested? Please apply with your resume.We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!Apply Now