- Manning Park Resort
- Full Time |
- 7500 Highway 3 Manning Park
- 3 position available
- Assessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Do you love exploring and playing in the outdoors, making new friends, hanging around the campfire, canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, snowboarding, skiing, and snowshoeing? Well, we have that, and more. Manning Park Resort is a year-round resort located between Hope and Princeton, BC. If you are ready to leave the hustle and bustle of city life, and enjoy outdoor fun and adventure, this is a great place to work. Staff housing is available, so your dream of living in the mountains is part of your adventure at Manning Park Resort.
We are presently searching for our next talented team member as an Experienced Cook to join our Food & Beverage team. If you can provide our guests with an amazing experience, combined with working as an energetic part of our resort, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Responsibilities include: (but not limited to)
* Prepping food.
* Kitchen helper duties when necessary.
* Dishes, cleaning.
* Cooking on the line, under supervision of Chef/Sous Chef.
* Maintain an elevated level of personal hygiene in the work environment.
* Clean and maintain kitchen equipment.
* Complete daily/weekly/monthly checklists.
* Previous kitchen experience required.
* FOODSAFE certification.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be self-motivated and a high energy individual.
* Must be able to multi-task & have strong organizational skills.
* A willingness to learn.
* A passion for preparing top quality food.
* Must be customer focused & carry the hospitality gene.
* Motivation to develop your career.
* And love working within a team environment.
* Free Rent - Monthly Utilities of $260 (Including water, hydro, waste & heat) * Free Wi-Fi and Calls within Canada & USA * Free Seasonal Activities Pass (Alpine & Nordic in Winter, Boathouse in Summer) * Free Rentals & Lessons (Alpine & Nordic in Winter, Boathouse in Summer) * Monthly onsite Medical & Wellness Services * Regular Grocery Pick Up Service
FOODSAFE Level 1 by Distance Education
Job Application Process
Apply with link belowApply Now