Food and Beverage Prep and Service
- Corbett Lake Lodge Ltd.
- Full Time |
- Part Time |
- 10153 Highway 5A/97C Okanagan Connector, Box 327 Merritt
- 5 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Assist with food preparation, food and bartending service, banquet work, Seasonal May to October.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Duties include but are not limited to:
* Preparationn of a variety of foods
* Bar Service
* Cleaning and maintaining the kitchen, dining room and bar area
* Set up and tear down of banquet room
* Assisting with monitoring stock in kitchen and bar
* Must be flexible and willing to help in whatever is needed to
meet the needs of our resort and guests.
19 - 22
* Corbett Lake is a beautiful setting to work in. You will meet many interesting and respectful national and international guests. * Staff and Management are committed and are supportive of each other. * Staff gatherings and season end dinner for staff plus 1. * At the end of our high season times, Spring and Fall, gift cards for sucessfully meeting our goals to provide the best guest experience possible * A share in all gratuities * Recreational opportunites: fly fishing, kayaking/canoeing; hiking and cycling. * The City of Merritt is 15 minutes away and major centres such as the Okanagan and Kamloops area are 1 hour away * We strive to offer a fun, rewarding, inclusive and safe experience!
Job Application Process
By email with resume and references attached.Apply Now