Front Desk Manager
- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In this exciting new role, the Front Desk Manager will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time! The Front Desk Manager is responsible for the overall operations of the Front Desk Department for the Resort. They will ensure an exceptional level of hospitality and service to our guests – Going above and beyond to create memorable experiences. The Front Desk Manager will be a hands-on leader whose team will be responsible for all guest interactions – arrival experience, specialized recommendations, concierge services, and check-out processes. They will meet and collaborate with Resort department managers to ensure seamless services.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• High level of attention to detail and enthusiasm to develop your knowledge and the team.
• Possess good leadership and management skills.
• Proven ability to successfully support, motivate, and lead a large and diverse team.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Proven conflict resolution, negotiation and relationship building skills.
• Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of guests and offer the appropriate solutions.
• Ability to respond and adapt quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments and employees.
• Excellent in all MS Office suite.
• High level of personal integrity and confidentiality.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver high-level hospitality.
• 1-2 years in a management/leadership role.
• Minimum 5 years guest service experience.
Perks & Benefits: • Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family) • Employee and family assistance program • Yearly health and wellness benefit • RPP eligibility after one year • And more
Job Application Process
Submit an application through our websiteApply Now