Guest Services Agent
- Prince of Whales, Whale & Marine Wildlife Adventures - Vancouver
- Full Time |
- 1666 Duranleau St.
- 1 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
You are the face of the brand and first point of contact for each of our guests. Your approach must be timely, friendly, and professional as you play an integral role in informing guest’s first impressions of the company. Whether in person or over the phone, you will guide each guest through their entire pre and post purchase experience.
It is important that you are able to identify all of the touch points that make up the entire experience at Prince of Whales. Your performance will be measured by your ability to leverage personal stories and experiences with the brand to convert potential guests into life-long customers. We take pride in the level of service that we have been able to uphold over the last 25 years+ and it is important to us that you share this value.
- Maintains up to date product knowledge on all Prince of Whales, SeaVancouver, and North Island Kayak Tours
- Selling tours and making reservations in person, via email, and over the phone
- Checking guests in for tours; ensuring all points of the customer experience are seamless
- General office duties, including opening, closing, and ongoing organization of the office
- Maintain communication with team members across various departments
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Desired Skills & Attributes:
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in English; additional languages are an asset
- Ability to think on your feet and have a problem solving attitude!
- Thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Passion for the marine environment
$20-$21/hour + sales incentives
Job Application Process
Please apply directly on our website: https://careers.risepeople.com/prince-of-whales-whale-watching/en/3273_guest-services–vancouver-seasonalApply Now