Guest Services Agent
- Viaggio Hospitality Group/Parkhouse Holdings Ltd.
- Full Time |
- 900 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 3L9
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
Who We Are
Viaggio Hospitality Group is one of British Columbia’s largest hospitality companies and is a leader in providing outstanding food and beverage experiences. We are a growing number of establishments, each with its own unique concept, Viaggio Hospitality Group’s mission is to provide a unified experience of exceptional service, quality, offerings and general hospitality.
There is something to offer for every type of guest; whether you’re looking for an upscale dining experience, a comfortable place to rest, a liquor store with impeccable selection, a beautiful course to swing some golf clubs, a lively night club or an exciting bar to catch the game, Viaggio Hospitality Group is yours to explore, enjoy and create lasting memories. Some notable establishments are the Downtown Moda Hotel, Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio, Howe Sound Brewing, Viti Wine & Lager and Birchbank Golf Course.
Moda Hotel, a downtown Vancouver hotel, offers a unique hotel experience for people from all over the world to enjoy. With its hip and historic allure, Moda Hotel Vancouver offers 69 chic guestrooms and suites and an inspiring collection of establishments including the award-winning Cibo Trattoria and Uva Wine + Cocktail Bar, the stylish Red Card Sports Bar and specialty beer and wine store, Viti Wine and Lager.
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Guest Services Agent to join our dedicated team.
Viaggio Hospitality Group Ltd./Parkhouse Holdings Ltd.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
What You’ll Do:
• Welcome guests on arrival in the lobby in a warm, friendly and professional manner
• Ensure reservations/inquiries are handled correctly and accurately
• Be knowledgeable about different room types, current rates, amenities, services and all hotel procedures and promotions
• Check and ensure the accuracy of the reception float
• Ensure to maintain proper confidentiality of hotel and guest information
• Ensuring exact compliance with registration and departure procedures and completion of all documentation necessary
• Ability to listen and respond in a calm, diplomatic manner to any guest issues
• Excellent personal and presentation and communication skills
• Book reservations by phone and process reservation with a high degree of accuracy
• Ensure emails are responded effectively and quickly to various inquiries and requests for booking
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
• Expected to work shift work, including early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
• Ability to provide anticipatory service, seeking to exceed the expectations of each guest through personalized service, and strong teamwork and execution.
• MUST be a team player and able to work with every department in the hotel to achieve exceptional service.
What You Have:
• 1 year Previous front desk experience or travel agent experience necessary
• Good computer skills
• Current ability to work legally in Canada
Discount on food
Job Application Process
Please submit you resume and cover letter by emailApply Now