Guest Services Agent / Front Desk Agent
- Prestige Hotels and Resorts
- Part Time |
- 118 6th Street. Prince Rupert
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
Prestige Prince Rupert Hotel is looking for a permanent Part-Time Guest Services Agent.
Who are we?
We are more than a hotel chain. We are B.C.’s finest family-owned chain of resorts, hotels, and inns. Delivering superior guest experiences with a personal touch, hard work, and kindness is at the forefront of our company values.
Read our story at: https://www.prestigehotelsandresorts.com/about-us/our-story/
What is in it for you?
– Be a part of a company that wants to make a difference in BC communities (visit our website to read about our love for Joe Anna’s House and our Go Green Program)
– Competitive hourly wage based on your experience (starting at $17 per hour)
– Restaurant and Hotel discounts
Responsibilities & Qualifications
What does an ideal candidate look like?
– Excellent communication and customer service skills
– Front desk experience is an asset but NOT required
– Must be willing to get Level 1 First Aid
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Starting at $17 per hourApply Now