Homeowner Relations Manager
- Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals
- Full Time |
- 5006 Fairmont Frontage Rd Fairmont Hot Springs
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Are you passionate about fostering strong relationships and providing exceptional service? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where you can make a difference every day? If so, we want you to join our team as a Homeowner Relations Manager!
About Us: Fairmont Creek Vacation Rentals is a boutique property management company in the heart of the Columbia Valley, Fairmont Hot Springs. We pride ourselves on delivering unparalleled experiences to both our guests and property owners. As a leading player in short-term property management, we are dedicated to maintaining trust and building enduring relationships with all stakeholders.
Role Overview: As the Homeowner Relations Manager, you will serve as the primary point of contact for our valued property owners. Your role is pivotal in nurturing trust, and fostering strong working relationships across all departments of the company.
– Promptly and professionally communicate with owners to understand their needs and provide appropriate solutions, collaborating with internal teams as necessary.
– Take the lead in managing the onboarding of a new property while providing a seamless experience for the homeowner through the process.
– Generate rental revenue reports from the Property Management System (PMS) for reconciliation and payment processing.
– Monitor property and location performance, by working closely with the Marketing and Property Care Team Managers.
– Work with homeowners to enhance property marketability, obtaining authorization for necessary work and ensuring accurate invoicing.
– Assist fractional owners with rotation inquiries, optimizing property inventory to maximize unit occupancy.
– Facilitate proper documentation of all fractional and co-ownership sales/trades, maintaining accurate internal records.
– Provide support as needed to the Guest Service Team operations, by assisting with guest & owner services as the business demands.
– Attend Homeowners Association (HOA) meetings as required.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– 1-2 years of related experience in hospitality, property management or customer service.
– Exceptional communication skills and be a positive contributor within a team environment.
– Strong organizational abilities with a keen eye for detail.
– Be comfortable using technology including being proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
– Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration, or related field (preferred).
50-60,000 depending on experience
Company events Tuition reimbursement Wellness program
Job Application Process