- Viaggio Hospitality Group/Parkhouse Holdings Ltd.
- Full Time |
- 900 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 3L9
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
HOUSEKEEPER – MODA HOTEL
Who We Are
Viaggio Hospitality Group is one of British Columbia’s largest hospitality companies and is a leader in providing outstanding food and beverage experiences. We are a growing number of establishments, each with its own unique concept, Viaggio Hospitality Group’s mission is to provide a unified experience of exceptional service, quality, offerings and general hospitality.
There is something to offer for every type of guest; whether you’re looking for an upscale dining experience, a comfortable place to rest, a liquor store with impeccable selection, a beautiful course to swing some golf clubs, a lively night club or an exciting bar to catch the game, Viaggio Hospitality Group is yours to explore, enjoy and create lasting memories. Some notable establishments are the Downtown Moda Hotel, Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio, Howe Sound Brewing, Viti Wine & Lager and Birchbank Golf Course.
Moda Hotel, a downtown Vancouver hotel, offers a unique hotel experience for people from all over the world to enjoy. With its hip and historic allure, Moda Hotel Vancouver offers 69 chic guestrooms and suites and an inspiring collection of establishments including the award-winning Cibo Trattoria and Uva Wine + Cocktail Bar, the stylish Red Card Sports Bar and specialty beer and wine store, Viti Wine and Lager.
We are looking for a hardworking and reliable Housekeeper to join our dedicated team.
What You’ll Do:
· Clean hotel rooms.
· Replace linens, remove trash and replace room items.
· Respond promptly to requests from guests, housekeeping management and other departments.
· Welcome and acknowledge guests in accordance with hotel standards and policies.
· Check that all appliances in rooms are in working order.
· Make beds, arrange and tidy furniture, vacuum carpets, dust, polish and remove marks and stains.
· Report any maintenance issues, safety hazards or security concerns.
· Follow all hotel policies, guidelines and procedures.
· Support the team to provide guests with first class service during their stay.
Why You’ll Love Working with Us
· Full-time permanent position
· Discount on food
· Career development and opportunity for advancement
• Day shift
• Evening shift
• Weekend availability
The Moda Hotel is located at 900 Seymour Street, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6B 3L9.
Please submit you resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com
Viaggio Hospitality Group Ltd./Parkhouse Holdings Ltd.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
What You Have:
· 1+ years of housekeeping experience at a hotel is an asset.
· Must be legally authorized to work in Canada to be considered.
20 PER HOUR