Manager on Duty/ Relief Night Manager
- Radisson Hotel Vancouver Airport
- Full Time |
- 8181 Cambie Road Richmond
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Reporting to the Front Office Manager in the new position of Manager on Duty/Relief Night Manager, works alongside Guest Services team to ensure a smooth delivery of customer service and to exceed guest expectations in accordance with brand standards. The Manager on Duty/Relief Night Manager works a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons and night shift and assists in overseeing the overall administration of the Front Office Department and Bell Desk.
The scope of the position:
Responsibilities & Qualifications
- A diploma or degree in Hospitality Management or related supervisory work experience
- An overall understanding and experience in Front Office Operations
- Experience with Opera and Medallia is an asset
- Strong use of Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of computer systems
- Must be eligible to work in Canada, candidates without current Visa or work permits will not be considered.
- Must live in the Greater Vancouver Area
All employees are required to be vaccinated for Covid19.
Extended Health Benefits Paid vacation Vehicle parking onsite Employee and Friends and Family room rates when travelling
Job Application Process
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button below or fax it to (604) 279-8381.We thank all applicants; however, only finalists will be contacted.Apply Now