Member Development Coordinator
- British Columbia Hotel Association
- Full Time |
- 200 - 948 Howe Street VANCOUVER
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
The BCHA is actively searching for a Member Development Coordinator who possesses excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities. This ideal candidate must have the ability to perform effectively under pressure, a keen eye for detail, strong customer engagement skills, teamwork aptitude, and comfort with promoting our services.
The Member Development Coordinator will be accountable to the Member Services Manager, with an additional role in assisting the Communications Manager. This dual position involves promoting Allied Memberships (hospitality vendors and suppliers), benefit programs, and advertising opportunities, all with the ultimate aim of ensuring a highly satisfactory experience for our vendor and supplier members within the association.
This position is a full-time, one year contract with full benefits and perks available immediately.
• Allied Member Sales & Services – (1) Provide excellent customer service support to members and prospective members. (2) Prepare and present sales proposals, and contracts for new members. (3) Assist with generating leads and identifying new business opportunities. (4) Manage the onboarding process of new Allied members. (5) Conduct regular follow-ups with members to ensure their satisfaction and address any concerns.
• Marketing/Advertising – (1) Identify, approach, and secure advertising and sponsorship opportunities for new and existing partners and Allied Members. (2) Assists with the organization’s website including content management of the B2B pages.
• Reporting & Tracking – (1) Works effectively with the Member Services Manager to maintain a clean, organized, and updated CRM system; ensuring all member’s, partner’s and stakeholder’s information is accurate. (2) Track and report on the performance of sponsorship programs, including financial outcomes and sponsor satisfaction.
• Overall Coordination Support – (1) Act as primary contact for BCHA’s member inquiries. (2) Complete administrative tasks such as basic accounting and communication support as required by the Member Services Manager.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Minimum of two years in a customer service management, communications, or sales role.
• Previous social media experience is an asset.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in marketing communications
• Possess the following strengths: high energy, proactiveness, strong attention to detail, excellent communicator and effective in providing exceptional customer service.
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment with multiple shifting priorities and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Experience with virtual and hybrid platforms required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required, with an ability to work successfully with various organizational levels, whether that be with colleagues, senior executives, members, or partners
• Three weeks vacation plus winter holiday office closure. • Hybrid Working Model (2 days/week in the office). • Extended health and dental medical benefits. • Employee bonus plan. • Employee phone plan/allowance. • Education reimbursement.
SuperHost Foundations of Service Quality, SuperHost Service For All
Job Application Process
To Apply: Alongside your resume, please kindly include a cover letter with your application. We appreciate the interest of all applicants, but please be advised that only those chosen for an interview will receive further communication. Contact: Mike Macleod, Director of Operations firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls pleaseApply Now