- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In this exciting new role, the Mixologist will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time! The Mixologist is the lead bartender and a skilled professional who specializes in creating and crafting alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages. The Mixologist will oversee the creation of innovation and inspiring beverage offerings that have unique texture and presentations for restaurant guests.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• 3+ years’ progressive experience in a bartending
• Mixology Certification
• Food Safe Certificate
• WSET 1,2, and 3 is considered a strong asset.
• Serving It Right Certification.
• Crafting unique and signature cocktails.
• Be passionate about progressive techniques in cocktail development.
• Staying current with the latest beverage trends and ingredients.
• Complying with all BC liquor laws and regulations with respect to alcohol service.
• Training, coaching, and mentoring junior bartender.
Perks & Benefits: • Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family) • Employee and family assistance program • Yearly health and wellness benefit • RPP eligibility after one year • And more
Job Application Process
Submit an application through our websiteApply Now