- Residence Inn by Marriott Vancouver Downtown
- Part Time |
- 1234 Hornby Street Vancouver
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts is one of Canada’s leading hotel management companies and manages a large portfolio of full-service, focused service and extended stay hotels across Canada. The company manages independent hotels and hotels operating under major franchise brands, such as Marriott and Hilton.
We are looking for a Night Auditor at the Residence Inn Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, BC.
In the role of Night Auditor, you would be Responsible for the nightly audit functions which support the hotel operation by determining the daily income of the property and verifying that all customer accounts are correct and balanced. This position is also responsible for providing customer service. This is a night shift position 11:00pm-7:30am, weekends required, holidays may also be required, some week day overnights may be needed to cover relief, vacation, sick calls, etc.
If you are interested in joining SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts, we want to hear from you!
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS IS SUPPORTIVE OF WORKFORCE DIVERSITY AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS.
SILVERBIRCH HOTELS & RESORTS WELCOMES AND ENCOURAGES APPLICATIONS FROM PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES. ACCOMMODATIONS ARE AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST FOR CANDIDATES TAKING PART IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.
NOTICE TO POTENTIAL JOB APPLICANTS
If you are considering employment with us, please be advised that SilverBirch Hotels & Resorts
– does not require job applicants to pay a fee for a job application or opportunity; and
– does not make unsolicited offers of employment.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– Reconcile all credit card transactions, financial records, occupancy percentages, room charges, final bill preparation, and cash drawer activity after a thorough audit process.
– Process additional administrative, bookkeeping and accounting procedures as required.
– Prepare and distribute daily, reports.
– Respond to inquiries, process reservations and check-ins, delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, resolve guest complaints, and other front office duties as required
– Provide exceptional service to all hotel guests during their stay
– Minimum 1 year customer service experience
– Minimum 1 year accounting experience
– Able to multi task and meet deadlines
– Must have experience with Microsoft Office
– Experience with FOSSE or other PMS systems an asset
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
– Night shift position. Weekend hours as required.
– Able to stand for long periods of time
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Flexible schedules - Extended healthcare benefits: Dental, Vision, Life & Travel Insurance (after complying with the requirements) - Parking taxable benefit - Dry cleaning taxable benefits
Job Application Process
1 – 3 weekaApply Now