Office & Special Projects Manager
- Travel Penticton
- Full Time |
- 888 Westminster W Penticton
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
The Office & Special Projects Manager is responsible for a range of key administrative duties within Travel
Penticton as well as the management of delivery of a series of unique projects that may arise. Under the
direction of the Executive Director, this highly organized individual will work closely with other members of the Travel Penticton team, Board Members and other tourism stakeholders to ensure that TP operations run smoothly and that statistical data required for reporting remains up to date an accurate.
The Office & Special Projects Manager reports directly to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
– Provide quarterly reports for City of Penticton & Board that are accurate and delivered in a timely manner.
– Complete accurate annual reports required for MRDT or Co-Op Projects and deliver to the City of Penticton and Destination BC in a timely manner.
– Ensure all important Society documentation including financials and board materials are up to date and filed correctly.
– Compile and record all relevant marketing KPIs for accurate reporting.
– Payables/Receivables/Banking including recording and verifying all company credit card expenses and electronic transfers.
– Prepare agendas, report packages required for TP Board Meetings including the AGM.
– Manage and administer the CRM Database and arrange training sessions for staff as required.
– Ensure all electronic files are stored in an accurate and orderly manner.
– Manage delivery of and reporting required for special projects (e.g. Event Marketing Support, Culinary Trails, Accessible Tourism, Visit South Okanagan).
– Support Executive Director and other TP staff with administrative duties.
– Assist with development of annual Marketing Plan and Budget.
– Generate invoices and assist Member Services Manager with timely collection of payment as required.
– Conduct bi-weekly check of Visitor Centre sales and handle banking of any cash/cheque payments.
– Check all payable invoices to ensure correct coding and provide relevant information and reports to TP Bookkeeper.
– Post-secondary degree or diploma in area of administration/project management.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience in office management.
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a hospitality/tourism sector.
– Previous experience in a supervisory role.
Go to https://www.travelpenticton.com/employment-opportunities/ for a full job description.
Vacation, Sick Days, Statutory Holidays per BC Government Employment Standards
Job Application Process
Please send a resume by email only and include your availability.Apply Now