Radio Room Operator
- Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing
- Full Time |
- Box 159 - #1 Harrwood Drive Blue River
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
• Responsible for assisting the Front of House Manager and their assistant with the daily operation of the Powder Max Dining Room.
• Responsible for assisting the Front of House Manager and their assistant in supervising, monitoring and evaluating the quality and performance of dining room employees.
• Responsible for assisting the Front of House Manager and their assistant in the set up and maintenance of staff training and upgrading sessions where necessary.
• Ensure that all services for guests meet the highest standards of the hospitality industry.
• Organize and assign daily tasks for the morning and evening service teams.
• Responsible for the quality of our service and projects and ensuring customer service standards are beyond expectations.
• Take food and beverage orders from guests and ensure these are given to the appropriate person to execute.
• Provide private, in-chalet service to guests upon request.
• Maintain familiarity with the composition of all menu items.
• Serve food and beverages in accordance with MWHS standards, and in a professional, courteous manner.
• Clean agreed designated areas, in accordance with procedures, morning/evening routines and hygiene requirements.
• Change table linen as required and ensure dirty or damaged linen is counted and exchanged for clean, usable items.
• Clean and refill cruet and condiment sets, order branded sauces and chutneys to ensure consistent supply.
• Ensure that flowers and table decorations are fresh and comply with agreed standards.
• Set tables to laid-down standards, ensuring that all items used are clean, and in good condition.
• Ensure sideboards on stations are adequately stocked with replacement cutlery, linen or other established needs, including food or equipment.
• Clean tables in a timely manner, without rushing guests or making them wait.
• Ensure that guests are correctly charged for liquor sales in accordance with the procedures of our establishment.
• Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene and dress. Ensure dress code is followed and standards of dress for fine dining expectations are met.
• This job description may be amended in part or in full by management at any time.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
• Handling all radio transmissions.
• Transmitting, receiving, relaying, and documenting communications between various individuals and groups.
• Operating computer equipment and applications to track and monitor helicopters and ski guides with groups.
• Maintain and record a daily log of flying & skiing activity.
• Monitoring, implementing, or assisting with the implementation of emergency response procedures in emergency situations as required.
• Working independently at times and directly with any number of other team members as required.
• Multitasking, prioritizing, organizing, and completing workload while remaining flexible to changing conditions.
• Taking on other projects and tasks as needed.
• Subsidized staff accommodation in private or shared residence • Fitness center • Staff rate for on-site massage therapy • Family and friends’ discounts • Opportunities to helicopter ski • Ski passes to Marmot Basin in Jasper, AB • Recreation opportunities such as cross-country skiing, snow shoeing, and skating • In-house training and development programs • Employee Assistance Program • Discounted rates at various hotels in Kamloops, Jasper, and Vernon • Staff meal plan • 30% off retail items in our specialized boutique • Guaranteed adventure!
Job Application Process
Apply onlineApply Now