Reservation & Dispatch Coordinator
- Griffin Transportation Services Inc.
- Full Time |
- Part Time |
- 1450 Venables Street Vancouver
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Griffin Transportation Services is a leading provider of executive chauffeured transportation services in Vancouver and around the world. We provide chauffeured car services, airport car services, corporate car services and groups and meeting transportation. We deliver quality, value and exceptional customer service.
We are seeking professional individuals with great customer services skills to add to our team.
A successful candidate will be professional, motivated, highly organized and success driven. We are seeking a confident individual who strives for constant improvement and wishes to excel in their career.
You must have the ability to engage with customers, work well in a team environment as well as independently and promote our services. Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills are necessary in order to be successful in this fast paced work environment. You must be able to work well under pressure, be detail oriented, resourceful and show initiative.
Opportunities are available for full-time or part-time. This includes daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays. If you are not able to work evenings/weekends, do not apply.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
In this role, responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Operations (booking, dispatching, tracking, and scheduling vehicles)
• Customer service (incoming and outgoing) over the phone and email
• Assist with customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations
• Vehicle & Chauffeur Quality Assurance
• Additional duties as required
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Ability to exercise good judgment and develop relationships
• Excellent knowledge of the Lower Mainland
• Demonstrated ability in fleet and driver management, trip planning, dispatch
• Internet search, map reading, and business math
• Demonstrated ability to solve problems, resolve disputes, and exercise sound judgment
• Must be process and procedure driven, ability to follow a set process
• Excellent communication skills (in person, via telephone, via email)
• Expert multi-tasking, organizational, time management, scheduling
• Strong attention to detail
• Proven customer service skills, professional and confidential
• Superior interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams; as well as independently and diligently with little supervision
• Calm and positive under pressure and handle multiple tasks
• Flexible and positive, demonstrating a “can do” approach
• Professional and mature
• Minimum high school graduation
• Completion of at least a two year diploma with a focus on business or operations or an equivalent combination of training and experience
• Minimum 2+ years of dispatch experience, but will consider otherwise outstanding candidates with less experience.
• High level of proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
• Fluency in English; second language an asset
• Valid BC Driver’s License
*** Must have flexible availability, and work evening, weekends & holidays! ***