Retail Specialist – ONBOARD CRUISE SHIP
- PS Passaport Stamps
- Full Time |
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: No
Must be at least 21 years old.
Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills.
Must have valid Canadian Passport!
– travel and live/work on a ship.
– work 6 month contracts.
– work 7 days a week, up to 77 hours.
– stand for long periods of time.
– physically participate and effectively contribute in cruise line’s boat safety and emergency life saving drills as required.
– lift, pull, and push boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store and lockers up to 55 lbs. using the appropriate safety equipment as required.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Education & Experience 1+ Years’ experience in retail or hospitality; luxury guest experience is of interest.
Proven track record driving sales performance through business development activities including product launches or events.
Minimum high school diploma, associate degree or beyond preferred; studies in retail or hospitality is a plus.
Language: second language (i.e. German, French and/or Italian) is a desired asset.
Comission Medical Accommodations Meals Utilities Opportunity to travel around the world Free toursApply Now