Sales and Marketing Manager
- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- 1 position available
- Assessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in winter 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
The Sales and Marketing Manager is part of the resort leadership team who collectively make key strategic and operational decisions for the resort. The Sales and Marketing Manager will be primarily responsible for executing the marketing and sale strategy of the resort.
In this exciting new role, the Sales and Marketing manager will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment. The ideal candidate is located in the Greater Vancouver area and will work remotely from their home office and travel as needed to our location on Vancouver Island and elsewhere to effectively market the property to industry partners and guests.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• 5 plus years of progressive work experience in hospitality sales and marketing.
• Proven ability to develop and execute sales and marketing strategic plans.
• Direct and detailed experience with digital and traditional marketing campaigns.
• Excellent knowledge of hotel sales strategies and revenue management.
• Experienced in OTAs, tours, special event contracting and packaging.
• Excellent communication and copywriting skills in variety of written and verbal mediums.
• Knowledge of the hotel and resort product and the current competitive environment.
• Ability to travel without restrictions.
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
Perks & Benefits: • Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family) • Employee and family assistance program • Yearly health and wellness benefit • RPP eligibility after one year • And more Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Job Application Process
Please apply to the provided company email.Apply Now