- L'Abattoir Restaurant
- Full Time |
- 217 Carrall Street Vancouver
- 1 position available
- Accessible Employer: No
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
L’Abattoir Restaurant requires a full time, experienced Sous Chef to join our team.
This is an opportunity to join a well established team committed to culinary excellence.
This Sous Chef is part of our kitchen leadership team.
The Sous Chef plays a vital, hands on role working closely with the Chef de Cuisine and front line team members to achieve the goals and standards set out for our culinary program.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The successful candidate will:
– have a positive can do attitude
– excel in training and staff development
– have a strong foundation in classic and contemporary cooking
– be reliable and hard working
– be passionate about food and cooking
– be able to successfully execute meal periods
– truly embrace the concept of being a team player
– have previous experience in a leadership role
– have previous experience in an ambitious, reputable restaurant
– have food safe certification
55-65K per year
- Tips/gratuities - daily meal - company benefits plan
Job Application Process
Please apply in confidence via email to email@example.comApply Now