- Naturally Pacific Resort
- Full Time |
- 700 Peterson Rd Campbell River
- Accessible Employer: Yes
- Open to International applicants with valid Canadian Work permits: Yes
Naturally Pacific Resort offers an escape into Vancouver Island’s greatest outdoor playground. Located in Campbell River, BC with breathtaking mountain and ocean views, we will offer one of the premier hospitality experiences on Vancouver Island. Scheduled to open in January 2024 this destination resort will be complete with a 100-room luxury hotel, extraordinary dining, a luxury spa, an outdoor pool space, as well as a spectacular 18-hole golf course.
We are seeking a motivated team player who embraces our company values PASSION, COMMUNITY, INCLUSION, INNOVATION, and thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment.
In this exciting new role, the Spa Attendant will have the opportunity to work with key industry partners to bring the resort and its amenities to guests for the first time! The Spa Attendant plays a vital role in catering to the needs of all guests. Their responsibilities include maintaining the cleanliness of the Spa, locker rooms, and pool lounge. Additionally, they provide guests with tours of the locker room and pool area and help coordinate their treatment schedules. The Spa Attendant can also advise guests on Spa treatment options to ensure they have the best possible spa experience.
Perks & Benefits:
• Employer-paid extended health, vision, and dental coverage (including family)
• Employee and family assistance program
• Yearly health and wellness benefit
• RPP eligibility after one year
• And more
• Depending on position.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application!
Responsibilities & Qualifications
A few things we are looking for in a new team member:
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Desire to provide authentic guest service.
• Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
• Ability to multitask.
• Minimum 1 year experience in a high-volume spa, preferably within a hospitality/hotel environment.
• 1-2 years of guest service experience.
Job Application Process
Submit an application on our websiteApply Now